Monday, September 21, 2009

change,, the only constant in life


There's a chill in the air and a change a brewin', you can feel it. As this day marks the official last day of summer, I look into fall as the real season of change. This will be the time of year when all this work of the summer will payoff and I'm sure even more work ensue.

Today I find myself with a long "to do" list which is exciting because with every task checked off, leads me closer to the reality of Each One for US All. Here's what I'm working on today.

1. The Website - The timeline is now official. If you've had a chance to click on the site for Each One for US All what you've found is only a logo. Soon this tool will be the true window to the organization. I am working hard with my designer to capture all the elements to make it as user friendly and as comprehensive as possible. A challenge like most things but all challenges can be overcome with proper planning which we have. The overall outline is my big chore today and I'll be meeting with my writer this week as well.

2. Printing - The designs for my stationery, letterhead and business cards are complete. Off to the printer today to get some ink on paper. It's funny,,, I spent 26 years in the printing industry, running machines for 11of those and selling for the rest, now I find myself on the other side of the table. This should be interesting to say the least.

3. The Video Clip - Over the weekend I put together the storyboards for a video about the organization. This was really cool and I can't wait to complete it. I spent hours sifting through video clips that would capture my vision. I'm amazed at all the resources out there and I'm thrilled to put this project together. I will release it first on this blog when it's complete, so stay tuned.

With the seasons changing, I reflect on the changes we all encounter. I send my thoughts to others going through changes in their own lives and hope that you all find the strength to get through. Like so many people told me,”everything happens for a reason". I've found the best thing to do is to find that reason and start making things happen.

DD

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Can't wait to see the website, video clips and other marketing materials. You, as founder of Each One for US All, have the only true vision of where this organization will go. Thank you for sharing your passion with all.
Jacqueline