Monday, February 15, 2010

blowing out the candles

Today, February 15th, 2010, President's Day and the day before my 44th birthday. Tonight I'll hear the familiar question from my wife. "Anything you need to get done while you're 43?" I know it's coming so I've thought about it and here's what it is.
I need to get some feedback and I'm asking for your help. If you're reading this right now, you've probably read a post or two before and I'd like to hear your thoughts. Now I'm not asking for a pat on the back, I've received those in the past and they feel good but it's not what I'm looking for. What I'm asking from you is to:
1. Take a moment to look at www.eachoneforusall.org
2. Think about what you see there and what you've seen here previously. Maybe even check back on an archived post or two that caught your eye.
3. Give me some honest feedback about your overall impression of what we are and what we're trying to do.

Do you truly understand what we're trying to accomplish? Does the overall impression leave you confused about our goals? Do you have any suggestions to make things better?

From day one, I have made it very clear that this blog would be a journal of my experiences while going through the process of developing this nonprofit. Comments have always been welcome and appreciated but I guess I just never really asked for your opinion. Well, now I am because as I've said before, "I can only make this venture truly work if I continue to learn from others." You are the others I was referring to so let your voice be heard.

Being it's my birthday, I will be giving out gifts. For each person kind enough to give me some feedback, I will be glad to send you an Each One for US All T-Shirt, free of charge. Just email me your address and your choice of men's size, small, medium, large or x-large at info@eachoneforusall.org and I'll get one out to you to wear proudly.

DD

No comments: