Friday, December 4, 2009

something to talk about.... The sequel

It's crazy, the things one goes through to become a non-profit. The details, the time sitting around waiting for others to tell you are OK to do the good you plan to do.....

Well folks,,, the time is NOW!!!!!!

Today, while discussing other matters with my gracious attorneys, I was informed that I have been approved by the Federal Government for 501(c)(3) status.

I am beside myself with all the opportunities that stand in front of me. I am humbled by the people who have always believed in me. And I am freaking out because this is finally in my eyes,,,,, REAL!!!!

Now, I can reach out to private foundations and the government for grants.
Now, I can reach out to corporations to develop sponsorships
Now, I can say, yes, you contributions are tax deductible.
Now,,,, I can really set out to do the good that is needed. To provide towns across our country with the support we all need and deserve.

Each one of us doing for all of us.... Isn't that what it's all about???

DD

No comments: