Monday, November 23, 2009

another milestone reached

I am happy to report that the Each One for US All website is now live. I huge thank you goes out to Bob and Leigh Karsch at Karsch Creative for gettin' her done. Thanks also goes out to Rob Sims and Matt Cordes for their writing talents, great job everybody.

Although my blog has captured my visions and ideas for the developement of the organization, I feel the website really captures the goals. This will be a tool to update our progress and educate the visitor of what we're all about and in turn motivate those to get inolved.

I hope you will all stop by and check it out. Please feel free to let me know your thoughts, I have gained so much from so many just by listening to their point of view.

On another note, my interview will be running on Thanksgiving day in The Courier Times, The Intelligencer and The Burlington County Times, hoping for a huge push from the publicty, fingers crossed. You can also see it on http://www.phillyburbs.com/. Last week a preview was run online at this link, check it out.
http://blogs.phillyburbs.com/news/bcct/yardley-resident-founds-non-profit-to-help-flood-victims/

Wishing everyone a safe and Happy Thanksgiving holiday.

DD

3 comments:

Shady Lady said...

Beautiful! Now I can nominate you at Foundation Beyond Belief. www.foundationbeyondbelief.org

Shady Lady said...

You've been officially nominated!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Discovery Kids Camp said...

Thank you darlin, fingers crossed.
DD