Wednesday, November 18, 2009

something to talk about

I'm back and I'm sorry I've been away for so long. The truth is that for the past month or so I have been in a waiting mode. Not to say that I haven't been keeping busy but I didn't think every aspect of my research and every detail of my day-to-day was really that interesting. I was sure there would come a day that I could inform everyone of something new and today is the day.
I am very excited to announce that I have been interviewed by our regional newspaper for an article that will be published on Thanksgiving Day. I am scheduled for a photo shoot along the banks of the Delaware River on Thursday of this week,,, fitting to say the least. For those of you in Bucks County, you can find it in the Courier Times, for those of you that are out of town, you can see the article on the web at - http://www.phillyburbs.com/ A special thank you to Amanda Cregan for her interest and providing the stage for a broad audience to see my vision.

With this article I will also be launching the Each One for Us All website. Part of the details I referred to earlier was the building of this site. There has been a large amount of work done here. It is amazing what it takes to put something like this together. Frankly I never really thought too much about how web pages work and the planning that goes on behind its creation, but like almost everything else in life, you never really know until you actually do it. The website I feel is such an important part of the organization. The web has made the world a smaller place and with the launch I will be able to share my vision on a grander scale. I intend to utilize this tool to its fullest extent, to educate, to inspire and to gain support so needed for so many.

Throughout the past 5 months I will tell you that I have experienced a rollercoaster of emotions. With every risk one takes, you have to expect there will be a fair share of ups and downs. Those experiences for me have been the fuel to thinking outside of my comfort zone, something I believe is necessary to the success of my path. With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I'd be remiss not to send out a huge thank you to all the folks along the way that have inspired, challenged and encouraged me to move forward with this vision. With your support, I am confident I will see every success I know that can be accomplished.

Leigh, Brenda, Fred and Rob, thanks for climbing aboard, you will all bring your special gifts that will make a huge difference in others lives.
Ron, thanks for spreading the word, you by far have been more than just a friend, you are a true advocate of this cause and I won't forget.
Ronni, Michiel and Richard at Dechert, I'd still be sifting through IRS forms without your intervention for sure.
Lorna for always asking how I'm doing in this process,, for sharing the link with your friends as well.
Facebook friends and Twitter followers, what a cool vehicle social networking can be.
Followers on this blog, email subscribers and folks that just pop in. Your comments are priceless.
Brittany, Bobby and Laurel, just seeing you all grow make me want to be a better person.
And finally my Jacqueline, none of this would have ever happened if it wasn't for your unconditional love and support. You've given me the greatest gift I could ever receive, the belief that I can achieve anything if I put my mind to it.

DD

2 comments:

Shady Lady said...

Bravo, Danny! This is awesome!! I have been gone for a while, but I am trying to find my way back. I applaud your work and your determination. You so totally rock!

Discovery Kids Camp said...

Thanks Shady,
Looking forward to seeing what happens after the article comes out. This is quite an adventure.
DD