Wednesday, August 19, 2009

the journey

When you're inspired by something, you should go with it. When you're consumed with an idea you should make it real. I'm not one to live my life with regrets so I'm working on making a change. A change that is needed, a change for good.

A good friend and colleague suggested this blog to document my journey and I thank her again for pushing me in this direction.

This blog will be a running journal of my day to day experiences in making my change, my contribution, my hope for something better.

Each One for US All is a non-profit organization for disaster relief. My vision based on first hand events and the never ending need throughout this country for a new way to deal with these situations. As of today, I am still at the beginning phases of making this a reality. I am currently in the process of aquiring tax exempt status, building my board, figuring projections and working with a wonderful designer and writer to make clear my direction.

This is my journey and I welcome all along for the ride.

DD

P.S. Happy 8th Birthday to my Pumpkin Pie, Laurel Ann

No comments: